Main Purpose of Position
Sales Analyst responsibilities include reviewing market trends, analyse product performance in depth, and provide detail reports and recommendations.
Monitor price matrix, to ensure that correct pricing is invoiced.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting sales data
- Monitoring and analysing competitive activity, customer, and market trends
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing team.
- Daily checking and correcting pricing
- Collect data from sales reports for analysis.
- Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Study past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Conduct research into competitive companies and the surrounding market.
- Use sales prediction software to determine future trends.
- Create sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business administration, Finance, or Marketing.
- Experience in sales analysis.
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and SAP
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Projection and forecasting skills.
Technical Skills & Personal Attributes Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Sales Analyst or similar role
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays close attention to detail.
Closing date for applications