Main Purpose of Position
The Internal Financial Auditor will play a crucial role in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of financial operations within the organization. This individual will be responsible for assessing financial controls, identifying risks, and recommending improvements to enhance operational efficiency. The ideal candidate will possess extensive experience in the manufacturing, mining, production and logistics industries, and hold certifications such as CISA/CIA and/or CIMA/CPA.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain existing customer base and increase customer base monthly, and Lesotho Area
- Visit the Gauteng market monthly, to maintain current customer base, and increase store listings, from time-to-time ad hoc visits will be required to resolve customer queries.
- Grow customer base by identifying new customers as well as new areas to penetrate.
- Gather information on market segments, competitor activities, market pricing levels, competitor pricing and strategies.
- Ensure an informed customer base.
- Keep abreast of product knowledge and maintain professionalism.
- Ensure actual sale is done.
- Meet the agreed targets. Make regular customer calls, dealing with queries timeously and effectively.
- Develop customers in accordance with company strategy to ensure customer loyalty and to maintain market share
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Keen knowledge of Free State market
- Willingness to travel as required.
Closing date for applications